Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] fooshy122

Fooshy122

31 December around 6:30 or so (mountain standard time)

I am not sure who banned me it happened very quickly

I was Standing on top of some Admins house, or a statue in his house complex and he walked up and banned me. i am really sorry if i have done something wrong and i will be sure to pay him back in any way he might think is fair.
As far as i've seen in chat you have stolen before, and now you were seen on an admin's house? kinda suspicious.

-GoldenGM-
Depends on the circumstances really. We should also hear the admin's side of the story.
I was accused of stealing i never stole anything
Well if you werent doing anything then you shouldnt have been banned. I am going to wait and see what the admin has to say.
I wasn't the one who banned him but I had caught him going through the chests in people's houses and he would not respond to my questions, even after teleporting him to me.
well i will tell you now i never stole anything, and i thought the game glitched because you were were i was 2 seconds before when you teleported me to you
why are we even talking about this, it is not the reason i posted this appeal
I would like to do something but im not the one who banned you either....
Just looked at the logs.

Brolymaximum banned you. In the past 5 days you triggered alot the anti grief. There are many notices of you breaking lightstone, hellstone, gold and sponge.

I'll wait to see what Broly have to say about your ban.