Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ...Hi....

Well Im new to Minecraft so if someone could help me with some of my question that would be great!!!

1.How can I get more money in MineTown?

2.How do I gain access to everything that a guest wouldnt have?

3.Why am I not allowed to break blocks?

4.How can I get my own vault?

5.How can I buy things?

Those are just some of my questions. Well my username is DragonBloodBlade, and if someone could help me out, itd be muck appreciated!!!
1: To gain more money on minetown you can do many things such as voting, taking part in events, selling stuff etc.

2: To gain access to things a guest doesn't have your application must be accepted, if you have not already join at minetown.net/promo

3: If you have not been accepted then your still a guest and can't break blocks. If not message a sttaff member.

4: To get a vault you can buy them @ /warp vault or you can go to the banks basement.

5: To buy things we have an ingame chat channel called trade, some people trade in there while others have stores, the most popular place to trade is at /warp market.

Hope it helped! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Money can be obtained multiple ways. The most sure and probably easiest way is to go to http://www.minetown.net/vote and vote for us. Here you can get MTC which can be used to buy almost every item at the spawn market and at the credit shop.

2. Mainly, as a guest you were not allowed to talk in global and build. If you want to become a full member, if you have not already, please fill an application out at http://www.minetown.net/promo . If accepted, you will become a member.

3. You are not allowed to break blocks becuase you are a guest. Refer to making the application I referenced in question 2.

4. You can type /vault list to bring up a list of vaults. Type /vault buy # to purchase a vault. You can get back to it by typing, /vault.

5. Once you have MTC, or diamonds, whichever is required to be used with a shop, you can right click a duckshop sign in a shop to trade your MTC, or diamonds or gold, for the item that is being sold. For example;

You come by a sign that says,

XCoaster

10 wood

1 diamond

+++++++++

This means that I, XCoaster, am selling 10 wood for 1 diamond. If you have a diamond in your inventory, you can click the sign and get 10 wood.

Hope this helps clear some things up, and welcome to Minetown!
I will try to help the best I can.

1. The most efficient way is by voting. You can also find the "lootz" chests, they sometimes give away credits. (our form or currency)

2. You will gain all the permissions you had in the guest world in all the other worlds when you application is accepted.

3. You cant break blocks because you are in a protected area. you can go to almost any warp and walk 100 blocks and you will be able to build.

4. You can get vaults by buying then a /warp vault or by donating. Vaults come in donater packages.

5. You can buy things almost anyywhere. Some warps are: /warp cs, /warp market, /warp undermarket, /warp deepmarket, /warp nimarostall. You can also asking people in trade chat (/ch t) and type what you are trying to buy.

I hope I helped. Welcome to Minetown. I cant wait to see you in-game!

--Insert