Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] DrHaggiz

Username:DrHaggiz

When you were banned : 30 December 2010

Person who banned you: Daniel1995

Reason you were banned:I think it was because I had a suspicous amount of Iron in my vault? And the truth is I took it from a chest deep deep down in a cave when i was mining I was roaming a cave and I came across a dungeon with a crate which had a massive amount of iron it. I didnt think it belonged to anybody so i took it. I dont steal I obey the rules I swear! It also contained stacked foods and other items thats just how they were ok :/ Im very new to minecraft online so forgive me!
OMG YOUR FROM THE FUTURE?(It's the 29th here XD)
It was because you had stacked food in your inventory. You cant stack food without duping.
I live in ireland its 2 o clock in the morning here
and is it even possible you found a "massive amount of iron" in the dungeon chest?
Yes but i found it in a chest like that and i was like wtf but oh well i didnt know it would cause problems <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Daniel tried talking to you about it, why didn't you answer him?
I dunno maybe someone left it there i was just roaming around some caves looking for resources ok i was confused too Look im new to this soo i dont know much about whats going on all i want is to be un banned
I DID ANSWER TWICE! He just didnt see it! And he banned me before i could do anything!
I was there with him. You didn't reply to him.