Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal - ShadYY15
Started by [E] Drako135

Username: ShadYY15

When you were banned : 29/12/10

Person who banned you: BROLYMAXIMUM

Reason you were banned: This is so, I am writing on his account but I am ShadYY15, I think it do not matter, I say because I did not steal anything, after that time that Broly has warned me, I had in my inventory those bricks, pumpkins and even tools Diamond.

I did not steal any of this, I lent the account ShadYY15 to a friend.

When I came back to join my account had those materials.

I have not used any of it as Broly can see.

I even gave him the bricks.

When he told me for I stop, I continued to build my home with juaocmendes, my brother.

And sorry my english, I'm portuguese.
Alright ShadYY15 I will give you another chance. In the future make sure you don't share your account with anybody unless you are watching their every move. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing bad is happening on your account.

You are now unbanned.
Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
it's more than that.

Early in the day I got a notification that you were breaking Iron. I asked you why, you said "just to see". I told you not to break things that arent yours, and if you do it again i'd ban you. So what do I see late in the day? ANOTHER griefalert from you. I tp to you and you were breaking pumpkins. i asked if the stuff was yours, and you just kept saying "what? no broly you dont no"

I looked in the inventory and even though you just joined, you had 2 full stacks of brick and plently of diamond tools. I asked how you got them, and you said you "found" them. so I said, "oh you stole them". And then once again, "Broly you dont no" "no broly you dont no". Juaoc said "thats my brother". I told him since this was the second time I was going to ban him, and he coudl appeal on the forums. After the ban, juoac goes, "no broly, i lent that account to a friend". So apparently it wasn't his brother anymore, it's a friend. The whole thing is just a giant clusterf**k.
Keep him on the watchlist.