Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] jordanmartin

i got banned for LEGIT no reason some guy told a mod that i stole from him i dont even know this guy the mod banned me with NO evidence i did not steal therefor i should not be banned he says he looked at my inv and he asked me how many stacks of iron i had

i told him i HAD 8 but they all wernt full then they were stolen so i have 3 left and he says ur banned go appeal i dont think he should be mod cuz he bans for no reason his name is dods or something k unban me pelase
Hey, Alright here is the thing.

1. you clearly made the point you have difficultys expriming yourself

2. You have been Calling grief alert and steal alert all day, wich made me teleport like every 5 min to you to see what was hapenning, wich is really annoying for a mod.

3. You have been building over places where you should not be building (spawn, or other ppl territory)

4. You have been entering ppl houses.

5. Lighstone ( or w/e he's called ) told me he was stolen, wich was about 4-5 stacks of iron. 5 mins before that, I checked your inventory you had like, 5 feather with some cobblestone. Then when he called for steal, I checked your inventory, You had 4 stacks of iron. To me it's an evidence you stole. you had alot of other things too.

6. You have been annoying all day, so this is the consequence to it. The server is crowded, 24/7 full, if we can replace ppl who are causing problems by ppl who are not, we'll do it.
I do not know if you took it or not, but in my honest opinion, dobs banned you unfairly. He merely saw you had iron, and that was not enough to say it was someone else's iron
I'm sure he stole them.But still, with all the others points i said.

With a server like that, Wich is coming on number 1 soon, we need to have a Good community wich use common sens and don't blame Admin for griefing ( He was arguing with sawine, he was shouthing all over the chat that sawine griefed his shop, wich was in the middle of spawn.)
that you drae also to dobs about ur comment i have not been calling alerts all day, i havnt been on hardly any, and where the fuck did u get the story of me building in bad spots, i did not build by spawn or over peoples stuff
HAHA dobs u obv dont get anything.

1. wasnt my shop

2. wasnt by spawn

3. stop making stuff up

4. like rly once again not my shop smartie

5. sens is not the correct spelling
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

What about that cobble shop in the place you dont call spawn then. When you were yelling over sawine for "griefing" ASk sawine or cody, they remember.

ItzBear told me you were building over his territory without permission and when he asked you to leave, you did not agree.

also light is your friend so you believe him u told me ì know light wont steal` because he is your friend, you accualy have no idea, therefor acting on your friends call makes you a bad mod. you beleive hiom because he is your friend and u guys suck pu to eachother
1. i already told you that was not my shop it was golds

2. there you go again beleiveing everything you hear with NO evidense, see you are a TERRIBLE mod

3. i did not build on whoever stuff or whatever

4. WORST MOD EVER ......
clearly you are a terrible mod, you are never online hardly at all, u r hardly active on forums, take an example look at drae, he deserves m,od he is responsible and can understand stuff way better. he doesnt jump to conclusions right away he has 6 times more forum posts then you, he is helpfull, unlike you, he plays alot