Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] jordanmartin

You could have put all that into 1 post...
Now you are using arguments wich are the ones of a 8years old kid "worst mod ever"

First off, light is not my friend, he joined the server like today, did not know him before. All i know is that you have been causing problem with sawine earlier today, and wich other players too. If you want to please stop double posts, and stop using useless arguments, imma ask cody to take his decision on this.

Being rude won't help on you being unbanned, if you look at other appeals, only the ppl being respectfull get a chance. Not the one being total jerks.

I might have made a misdecision, but it doesnt make me a bad mod for this, i'm a human like you, I make errors too. And in this case my judgement lead to you being bad for server.
hehe thanks jordan, but stop fighting guys. No more fighting. Its bad for everyone
You've been here for 1 day.

Draednar has not played in for 2 months. He's been playing for 2 days. He is active on forums, but mostly on Off topics, i'm active on the server related forums.

I play the most I can, But i still have a life and need to go school, have other hobbies and meet friends.

Ask every1 here, i've been dedicated on this server alot along with my bro sawine. I don't say draed should not be a mod, but half what you said is clearly not true, since you are only saying this since he is agreeing with you. Don't talk if you don't know what you are talking about. I take those things as personal offences. I play alot and i'm verry dedicated to the server.
LIES! It was ONE MONTH. Dude, you need to start getting your facts straight. I've been contributing to the server a lot. Go look in server suggestions. I have dozens of threads. By the way, thanks for insulting me saying I have no life or hobbies.
Jordan you could have done a better job at appealing. Might would have listened to you more but you disrespected one of my moderators. If you disrespect them you disrespect me. Sorry this happened. Have a good day sir.