Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Metropolis
Started by [E] soupafreak

It appears Metropolis has been griefed...again. Someone griefed my house and stole everyone's item's from there chests. This is the 3rd time this has happened and I am sorry to say but if this is not resolved I will have no choice but to take my friends and leave the server which I really wouldnt like to do as this is a great server with friendly mod's and admin's. I understand there is a whitelist but we must hold the griefer(s) responsible and give back ALL of the items stolen. Which was alot of items.Please understand I am not a whiner I just want justice for me and the 20 other Metropolis citizens. Thank you for your time and have a great day

Sincerely,

soupafreak

Im sorry to hear that....

The whitelist just came activated this morning.

You should apply for protection, it also protect the chests, and also buy a vault to store your valuables.

Maybe we could replace some of your items, i cant connect atm until i receive my new pc,... so unless another admin deal with it, i cant do much atm.

yea I recently switched my vault from a single chest to a double chest and for some reason when I would /vaultwarp It would send me to the wrong vault. This person's vault had about 8 diamond although I promise you I didnt steal them I tried talkin to Brolly and Cody but they both ignored me.I put 2 of my diamond in this chest( all I had on me and I was about to die) and in a seperate place then the 8 diamond. When you are able to come on I can show you this but thank you for atleast reading my Grief Report (If that's what you want to call it) as I think no one else would. I appriciate the concern, Have a great day.

Sincerely,

soupafreak
I fixed this.