Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal-There's been a mistake!
Started by Unknown User

Username:ThunderCyclone72

When you were banned :Not sure.....

Person who banned you:Not sure.....

Reason you were banned:There's been a mistake. Every time I try to go into Minetown, the server says that I was "Griefing and taking lapis blocks". According to a private intel (JKJK, it was my brother;SirLancelot75), he said he was the one who took those lapis blocks. Peace out!

2012-08-13_122054.png

...so you didnt take any of those Lapis blocks huh?

If you want to get unbanned, why dont you try taking it a little bit more seriously.
Fine I'll take it more seriously next time I am banned and have to make a ban appeal. Please unban me as I am not in the wrong. Peace out!
You are not going to be unbanned as you are clearly in the wrong and can not seem to admit to that. If you can not care to take the time to understand the rules and understand why it is wrong to break them then I can not take the time to unban you.
If you don't believe me you can go and take a look at my old ban appeal. SirLancelot75 said that he was the one who did it.

This is what he replied to my old ban appeal: hey thunder u should not be banned it was me who stole them y r u banned this is a mistake and i am still waiting i feel even worse now that i got my friend banned too i swear i will never do anything like this or anything that will harm someone else ever again
Look Lomanic......I'll come clean with you. I was the one who took those lapis blocks. I only took 1 or 2 lapis block and I'm seriously sorry for doing those spiteful things. I know that I will be punished severely. Please forgive me as I know the owner of those lapis blocks are seriously angry with me now. I'm sorry to the guy whom I took the lapis blocks from. Please forgive me and promise not to grief and/or take any blocks or items from the owner of those lapis blocks and anyone else on this server. Goodbye, Minetown! Im gonna miss you so much.
Considering your dishonesty, impatience and griefing, I am placing a 2 week ban from the time of this post. Send me a message on or after the 18th of September and i will lift your ban. Let this be your only warning however. Should you be banned for something of this nature again, it will be permanent.

If your friend was involved in some way, you should not be allowing him access to your account. You are responsible for anything that happens under your account name. It is in big bold letters on the main server rules page. Please refresh yourself with the rules before returning to the server.