Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Craft book add-on
Started by Unknown User

Hi I was wondering if we could get some of the craft book add-ons they can completely change a build making it cooler then it already was. For example check this one out.

Yeah use that on a castle <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> a lot better than a boring old

Also a bunch of other ones I liked pulled from this website and used them in a example for the server use.

File:Featured_Article_MCU700.jpg

Music / Midi IC

Able to play simple MIDI files .mid files

Due to Minecraft limitations, MIDI files will not sound the same

Able to play songs in .txt files

Able to play Playlist

Playlist are better with Radio Station IC

Songs and Playlists can loop

Yup that's right RADIO STAION HELLLLLL YEAH!!!!!

The way this could be used in the server is well let's face it c418 isn't a very nice in minecraft songs and being able to use any midi file within minecraft to play music controlled by staff on a playlist is just awesome in general!

Distance-based false weather IC

"Tricks" players into seeing weather that is not occurring

Weather shown depends on the area's biome

Does not generate snow blocks or put out fires

Example use:

A town that always rains

A snow globe

So altlast we can make that snow globe me not being the most creative person on minetown I'm sure you'll come up with some better ideas than me.

But to download the plugin and check out other parts of the plugin go here: http://cbx.m4411k4.com/wiki/CBXWiki

Also add in your ideas in the comment section below

I have a feeling that will really LAG the server.... its already laggy as it is!
Well I don't really think so... a midi file would be like using a disc the drawbridge maybe but it only does it for 10-20 second (depending what you put it on) and the false weather that's more of a fps and as stated it does not atcully place snow blocks therefore reducing even more lag than if it were really snowing.

But I do understand you point here
Bump
The plugin hasn't been updated past 1.2.5

More than likely, It wouldn't work on the server.