Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New 1.3 World
Started by [E] TNTbenson

Is there going to be an easy switch over method between the new and the old world so that we don't lose our buildings? If not, we should be able to donate/ pay mt credits to have our buildings move. And has anyone heard any rumors about how soon it might come out?
It is like another world, still on the main MineTown server, like a nether or end, Inventories will cross worlds. It will come out when the it is ready to be released.
The new spawn world might not be on the same server we use now, Sawine and the Developers have been working on a plugin that allows you to walk through a portal, then it teleports you to a new server.

All items in your inventory, and credits will come with you to the new world.

Do not worry, everything will be just fine. The world we have now will be a secondary world. :fix:
Sounds awesome!
rjn4 wrote:
It will come out when the it is ready to be released.

Cryptic....
The reason why Minetown staff doesn't set specific release dates is because they simply can't tell in advance when something will be ready for the public. Instead, they simply release it when they're convinced it's ready.

By doing so, they don't risk having to release something 95% ready (because they said they would release it that day) and having to slowly finish it. Nobody likes unfinished products.
Thanks
Ok, listen up y'all,

There have been a lot of rumors circulating the community and a lot of speculation has been going on. And contrary to my attempts to clear this up in the past, they still seem to be spreading. I'm going to say it again, and hopefully for the last time... The 'New World' will not replace the current world in any way! All your buildings, vaults, credits, inventories, secret caches of diamond and gold, and anything else I failed to mention will not be touched when the new world is released. Nothing built in the coming weeks will not be lost and your progress will not be deleted. The 'New World' will be nothing more than another sandbox for you all to play in.

As for the new server wrapper, it is taking such a long time because there are so many things going into it. It will literally revolutionize the way a Minecraft server can run and the efficiency that it will be able to achieve. It has many features that require to be developed, from the ground up, because these things haven't been used on a server before. We can do nothing but to sit back and wait... I can guarantee that it will be well worth it!
Thanks for clearing things up.