Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Taiyou
Started by [E] Taiyou

=============

Username: Taiyou

When you were banned: December 27, 2010

Person who banned you: CodyHollaway

Reason you were banned: Griefing MastaC729's lightstone blocks.

=============

I'm here to request a ban appeal for Taiyou (me), I understand I have griefed 2 lightstone blocks, but it is still griefing nevertheless.

I apologize to the server, and especially to MastaC729, I understand what it feels like to have your own creations griefed, and I'm sorry.

To put it short, I have done something wrong, and Cody's ban is completely justified, and I am requesting a ban appeal.

I understand griefing is strongly frowned upon in this server, and is an indictable offense, as well as my chances of getting back into the server are slim to none, but if given the chance I swear I will never pull something like that ever again.

I don't know what else to say, I really don't want to leave this server, I find shame in degrading something I enjoyed, and now I have recieved punishment for it, I can only hope for another chance.
I don't know what will be cody decision, But i'll be ok with you coming back.

Maybe under some rules such as like if you get into a minor griefing act, you get banned.

Just to say, we need to impose those strict rules since the server is highly crowded, we are short on staff and we have a hard time dealing with newcomers griefing and causing problems around. So we are actually in a 0 tolerance policy.
Why did you broke them lol ? for fun ? to be annoying ?

What was on your mind at that moment ?
I guess idk, I wasn't thinking when I did it.. I mean technically I was but you get the point :/

Thank you Dobs for giving me a chance, I'm not so sure about the others though :/

Eugh why'd I get myself in position anyways
Dobs wrote:
I don't know what will be cody decision, But i'll be ok with you coming back.

agreed
tai i love your sig. never been in one before=]
Cody hasn't replied yet.

That usually means no.

...I hope you stay banned.
He's unbanned richard. This is old. Requesting lock.