Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for information on Staff
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

This sounds pretty epic! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object> Can't wait for the finished product <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Will the ex-staff members of the Lomtown period be included in this museum?
^ lol that would be awesome
Probably not seen's as they weren't staff ^_^
Mikel was a dev, if my memory serves me right. And there someone else called DanielDaniel who was a dev... Deus Lemmus (although he might've gone under an alias of some sort???)
#PredSpread wrote:
Mikel was a dev, if my memory serves me right. And there someone else called DanielDaniel who was a dev... Deus Lemmus (although he might've gone under an alias of some sort???)

Dues:Lemmus is devanhoe... current rank Admin
I am willing to help fund this endeavor if you need any donation's of items/help constructing this museum just drop me a message, I'd love to see this as a new part of Minetown.
I am currentlly applying for a land claim of a very old spawn lot. If anybody knows of any others that could be purchased that would be great. No lomtown staff will not be counted and if anybody has building suggestion that would be great i mainly need a heap of signs.
btw if anybody wants to help me research the players i have been submitted it would be greatlly appricated. At the moment I am just looking for date joined, name, forum posts/kudos player friends and any major role they played in the minetown community i will later be trying to get hold of how mayn hours they have played for so admins watch out.
There is one thing i need that is a warp when i decedied on a position of the building. I have none left woops