Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shops presentation
Started by [E] Dobs

Here is where you present what will be your shops. Go read my Post in server suggestion.

Name: Ikea

Products: Wood & wood products, Wool and Reeds

Services: Designing

Payments accepted : Everything ( on certain price )

Locations: Hyrule, Aeangelia, Rebellus ( will be the bigger one, with the better prices because its on the same territorty as the factory. ) ( town under construction )
Hey dobs can i be a desiner for your shop?
ComanderSparklez wrote:
Hey dobs can i be a desiner for your shop?

Sorry, For now i'm running it by myself. Maybe later i'll start hiring employee's.

But i highly suggest you to start a shop that do something similar!

You could start a shop that only offer services. No mats. Services like Bulding and Designing. Task in building are not limited to doing houses to ppl. I'm looking for a builder to revers my IKEA wrote on my factory ( pretty big ) its wrote in sponge but i would ask the guy the remove the sponge and do the exact same way i did it but with hellstone so we can see it on the map. I would pay the mats and the guy to do it.

So you should try to buy a shop lot and offer services like that. Wouldn't be a bad idea since you are pretty active and is looking for something to do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

And. When i build my town sometime im looking for ppl to help building. I could hire ppl like you who havea building company.
So you are suggesting we focus more on jobs with contracting as this is a building game?
Not really. But if you dont feel like farming items and selling them ( can be actually boring and repetitive ) There is an alternativ in wich you can offer service cause yes it's a building game, but it has many other options. For me, it's more than a building game.
Name: Flak 'N Shrapnel's Weapons.

Products: Weapons and maybe some armor.

Services: Protect yourself.

Payments accepted: Everything (or ATOM if you are from Rapture.)

Locations: Someone near spawn (yet to be decided)
Name: Cryston's Design

Products: NONE (I do planning) (NOTE: I will not be responsible for getting materials for things i design though i will do some work on site)

Services: designing-I design lighting and other forms of designing whether for practical or aesthetic purposes.

Payments accepted: (As long as the sphere is incomplete) sand/glass/coal

Buying interests: sand/glass/coal I am willing to pay in most currency or obsidian.

Locations: Talk to me on server or mail me with base concept. I don't need a store that i'm going to just abandon.
Here is some professions you ppl probably did not think about that ppl could do.

1. Electrician. Good with Redstone and Craftbook? Offer service to build things with this to ppl for a certain amounts of money or mats.

2. Loans, Got alot of money? Lease it to ppl, if they dont pay get your payback yourself ( Mafia style )

3. Bountys hunter. Well i think you see what i mean

4. Restaurant. Make food and resell it. Big recipes such as mushchroom soup.

5. Miners, sell the rock

6. Raritys seller

7. Builders

8. Designers

9. Adventurer. (find the perfect land spot for some1)

10. Hunter

11. There is no limit to what job you can think for. Good luck, and lets make a better minecraft. Together.
bounty hunters and mafia style ftw. Hell you could hire a bounty hunter to go mafia style