Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New map, TNT and more
Started by [E] worgan

Hey, i recently found out that clearing LARGE areas is a pain in the ass, in this case it is underground TNT would be able to help (i do know tnt is dissabled) but as i know they have disablded all tnt usage and instead you can donate for Wand usage.. i can't donate cause i do not have any money or even a creditcard. also there should be a plugin wich makes TNT more controlable also allows tnt in sertain regions cause well the area i am in is protected (my own protection) so i am responisble for any damage there.. so any chance that you will ever make/get a plugin for more controlable tnt?

regarding the new map.

Is there a set date, what will change and will we loose our MT creds?

Want to be able to use TNT or not?
TnT:
iSoccerplayer wrote:
If we were to allow it, for you, we'd have to allow it for everyone else.
Nick663 wrote:
There is a reason why the Plug is installed. Noone of the admins will ever disable it for anything.
Truerurouni wrote:
It only takes one minute for idiots to wreak havoc with tnt.

This was discussed here

No.

World:

The new world will be like another main world, just like an event world, only it is a main world. You should not loose anything as far as I'm aware,
Hahahahahahahaha... No. Quite Simply No, Nooriffic, Just No, etc. In all seriousness, if you are too damn lazy to clear out an area, hire someone, there are people that like getting money from clearing land.
I actually say Get a new vote to allow Regions to have the ability to toggle on/off TNT
Sorry, I'd like to use TNT too, but it will NEVER happen. It will cause so much damage. People will use it to grief and to steal. It will cause a lot of unnecessary lag. So I vote no, keep TNT off.
worgan wrote:

regarding the new map.

Is there a set date, what will change and will we loose our MT creds?

It will just be a new world like the end/nether, but this one will be the new main world, this means that you will be able to create a new builds in that world, but that you still will be able to go to the old main world and build there. The MTC will stay as it will just be a new world. There is not a set date, but it will probably be out before the end of the year.
Any map with TNT enabled would not last at all. Mainly because there are people like me that would love to run about and blow the s**t out of it.

So I vote no, its a bad idea.
Yes, because it would make digging work a lot easier. Also it should set that on protected region only owners can use TNT.
that a worst idea wat happen the tnt launch another tnt to other people houses