Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Faction boundaries?
Started by [E] Slug847

Many of the official faction threads have images of the map with their "territory" marked. Most, if not all, of these maps have gigantic, undeveloped land within their boundaries. Some people have even claimed entire eighths of the land area, with 99% of the land being completely undeveloped. There should be a rule that you can only claim the land that you have already developed and a small radius around it.

EDIT: Looking at the faction map, the Western Raiders has claimed almost a third of the land, with nearly NONE of it developed. That is completely ridiculous. There should be some sort of official sanctioning of land by Cody, as he's neutral.
I think it should, anyway I don't want to be on WR land
???
we're on WR land jallaf, according to the map that is
I just thought of this, how about you can only claim the land you can see from your buildings with the first fog setting?
That favors flatland to mountains
mmmm.... well i guess we could trust the factions ot set resonable boundaries, i know where i can change mine to be of reasonable proportions. like if oyu look at the world map, people should try carving a border out of the terrain near there castle. like i would set mine along the mountains to the west of my castle, go down to the hills then head p the hills on the east up and around the island
We chose our land in Espero as what we are going to build on. To us, building on our land is like building on the site of a project. So we will probably wall it off.