Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Private
Started by Unknown User

ComanderSparklez wrote:
Drae im with you all the way. like a double rainbow. i remember when 8 people where on at a time, no chat spams that i could hardly read. im starting to miss the okward silence that always happended. not that i think this server doesn't decerves More people. it's just too crowded. like when the 13 states in The US had no elbow room.Im sorry cody but

MAKE IT PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yeah i remember those, it was often ,e that had to break the silence
If this server ever go private. It would go like godcraft. You have 2pay2play. Because otherwise how would cody would manage to pay the servers.

For chat. Just wait till plugins come out (some prolly already exist). Like clan chat and things like that.

More ppl= more money.=bigger and better server. Draednar is just being selfish about this. He sees that server is always full, so he will not be able to join cause he does'nt have a reserved slot cause he cannot donate 5$. The server is better than ever and is growing so fast.
Draednar, how exactly do you live at 26 with no credit card (apparently) and no extra money?
I'll admit it I'm new and i did find the server through the server list, but i didn't know there would be 60+ people on constantly. I will personally donate $25 if the server goes private, at least for a month or two...
We haz been whitelisted
No post-whoring please, everyone knows we are whitelist. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Sdude, you think that drupe could stop post whoring? Youd have a better chance of making a snowman in the pits of hell.
Draednar wrote:
Sdude, you think that drupe could stop post whoring? Youd have a better chance of making a snowman in the pits of hell.

What if I use a freezer and some fans?
first of all, the fans would only help circulate the hot air and/or flames. There is no electricity in hell, or so i suppose.

GG