Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Private
Started by Unknown User

Drae im with you all the way. like a double rainbow. i remember when 8 people where on at a time, no chat spams that i could hardly read. im starting to miss the okward silence that always happended. not that i think this server doesn't decerves More people. it's just too crowded. like when the 13 states in The US had no elbow room.Im sorry cody but

MAKE IT PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
People will come and go. A crowded server is beneficial to Cody and it guarantees that we will have enough money to go on for another month. And if we lock in the current population... *shudders*

Besides, Draed, shouldn't you be campaigning for private forums? That's the only place the crowd affects you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Also, the whole "Minecraft is my way of expressing myself" has nothing to do with the topic
How about when i get a job in a month or 2 i will open a private server... kinda added onto this it wouldnt need any donations and it would be for people that who have been on this server for over 2 months and wants a server??

I dont know if ill get the job but if i dont my b-day is in june and i am guranteed a job at my dads work and i could get one then
Start by playing on the server... Then post about this.

Public is the way to go. Wanna play ? If you are really 26 years old. I think you are able to donate 5$.
We could always increase our slots. Chat spam though, im not so sure. If the server keeps growing at a steady rate, more and more donators will come in. With more donators means more server. More server means more people. More people means more donators. Soon we will be able to pay notch to make a scroll-able chat box. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> win
I agree with dobs, if you are 26 years old you should be able to afford a donation. If not then you need to get a job. You haven't even been in the server for I don't know how long so maybe you should play some before you start asking about making it private.
Griefing/stealing in the server community is rampant. Also, most of the people who play this game are under 17 and live off of their parents wealth, and wouldn't be inclined to donate even with the incentives. The system of applying for a white list is far superior to being fully public for several reasons that should be obvious.
There's barely any griefing and stealing.
Hey,

I think this poll is not accurate since the only ppl voting are the ones who want to see it go private.

I joined this server because it had a nice website and a nice server, but mainly cuz it was free and public.

As dobs and Cody said Draednar, you're asking to go private and you haven't played in a month.

And about your age ? were you trollin in the presentation thread ?

Server bandwith need to be paid, you guys are looking at the money weve got from donations and want to go private since weve made 355. Even if this amount can seems big to some of you, I personally think its only a good amount. If our server keep growing at this rate, it will get to cost this montly cost one day.

... anyway i feel like this debate is useless. Just look at our website, its already ready to hold a fait amount of people... and how do you want to make factions wars and RP with a private server ?

I dont mean to be rude, because i really like this server, but if it ever goes private, Im definely moving to godcraft.

Cya around all.