Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MegaZapboy

Username: MegaZapboy

When you were banned: yesterday

Person who banned you: Hayden775

Reason you were banned: i spammed the chat a little because i was mad that my dragon egg tped into another persons teritory and i couldnt find it and none could help me... i spent nearly everything in my vault for it so i was mad... im sorry i love minetown... i hope to keep on playing on it for a long time! thanks for your time
To me it seams you just flat out ignored Hayden's request to stop spamming. He even kicked you from the game! Yet you came back and started spamming. I feel as though you were spamming not because you were mad but because you wanted to be a nuisance.

Also even if you were upset it doesn't give you the right to just spam chat..

I've dealt with chat spammers who appeal before so this is my deal to you.

I will unban you, but if you get banned for spamming chat again Its an automatic perma ban.

Deal?
Scratch my original post, I have just got new info that you griefed bojo's town sign. Whats you excuse for this one? You were mad?
Griefing the sign has been excused since the property is part his (btw bojo is my town)
i wasnt mad i thought the lava looked cool. its my town why would i grief it? (bojo and i are co-owners of the town) iforgot to tell him i did it. ask him i love lava, i think it looks really good. Thats my explanation
I was wondering if someone is working on this. I hope i dont get in trouble for posting on here, but i would be awesome if he was able to come back! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
HolySm0kes wrote:

I've dealt with chat spammers who appeal before so this is my deal to you.

I will unban you, but if you get banned for spamming chat again Its an automatic perma ban.

Deal?

Please reply to this and we will finalize our decision.
I think that deal would be fine i wont spam again. im sorry for the trouble ive caused you guys having to go over all this and ill take whatever decision you make. but i do hope you unban me mine town is reall yhe only server i actualy like. Thanks guys
alright. I will unban you when i get on today. Keep your nose clean kid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

/locked