Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rome Land Dispute
Started by [E] EpicHam

My name is EpicHam.

I am a new resident of Rome( in game) , a new member of Minetown in fact.

Fez allocated a plot of 20x20 within his clan city.

So i got to work, but soon i realized 20x20 is nowhere near enough.

As the plot was at the boundary of the city, i expanded my house into the wilderness,while making sure i did not use more than 20x20 within the city.

And so the house was finished.

Despite not building out of bound within the city.

One of the self-procliamed second in charge( not going to say who) accused me of building out of bound,ransomed my house for 90 diamonds,i refused,because he's not the rightful owner.

Then he started griefing my house.

I called the admin to access the situation.

And the admin has gathered all the necessary information.

One of the admins and I argued, the city's road and plumbing don't even reach my house (which he immediately started building a ring of road around my house,griefing my house in the process,claiming the city has "expanded"), not to mention the city don't even have a rule board.

So for one, the city is not a legal entity. (mr admin)

For two, my house is not under the direct administration of the city, its ownership belongs to the builder.( two)

What happened next, i do not know, because the street i live in lost power( typing from my tablet atm)

I am sharing this incident here for two reason.

One, who do you think is at the wrong, and what should i do with the house.

Two, ask for better property right and city rule definition to avoid confusion .

PS: I know this is a game, but imagine spending weeks working on your school essay, after submitting your work, the professor BURNED your original copy saying "i only accept 20 page essays, i don't do 25. " . You can imagine how frustrated i am.
Epic. If you're online at the moment you'll see a notice at the front of your proper plot.

You are now given 2 week to remove your home down to the proper 20x20 or be forced to pay 10DB.

If you fail to comply with our rules and your notice We will Remove your home down the the proper 20x20.

IGN: Fez99
OGNValjean wrote:
Epic. If you're online at the moment you'll see a notice at the front of your proper plot.

You are now given 2 week to remove your home down to the proper 20x20 or be forced to pay 10DB.

If you fail to comply with our rules and your notice We will Remove your home down the the proper 20x20.

IGN: Fez99

So... its 10dbs and you promise not to burn my house down in public land?

i am willing to pay that...

I probably isn't in the position to bargain conditions.

But may i ..... beg you

May you promise me not to wall in my house.... or devalues it in anyway...

I'll do community service... I'll spend time in jail... but please... don't harm my house...

Fez..

I know we probaly got off the wrong foot here... but for the people.. for Rome.

Please don't let our differences destroy the community that took years to build....

TRUST?
Pay me 10db When your on. Do it again and you will be evicted with 2 Weeks notice no Paying your way out.
Guess not

Thats probaly the last thing i build for myself in Rome anyway.

Not much meaning to build more when your mind is imprisoned in a 20x20 prison cell

How do i pay you 10dbs ?

Because of the time difference and all...
with a chest?
This seems fair, except the for the house griefing part. I will be investigating that. Regardless of if you are the region owner or not, once you have given a plot to someone it is still griefing if you change or alter it without the plot owners permission. I will look into this and I hope I do not find any evidence of griefing.
OGNValjean, what is your ingame name
He's offline now but Fez99 is his in-game name.
Lomanic I gave him a 20x20 Plot like everyone else. I did NOT give him a bigger plot. He is going to be paying for the additional land (As he confirmed I believe) If he instead refuses He will be given 2 Weeks to Demolish his home(Eviction).

And Architect already was banned by Ivy for griefing it.