Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefing Appeal

Bennett Off topic Now You and I shouldnt be commenting now since the Plot is resolved and paid for.

I say nothing more.
well Architect has been unbanned right?

losing him is like losing all your limbs..( no offense to quadruple amputees)

The senate is waiting for him.

On a side note... there are loads of skeletons, zombies and creepers in the senate.

Pillowman almost got killed when i was taking him on a tour of rome.

Might want to add more torches...

PS: why thank you bennett ,you are too kind <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm still banned. Looks like my journey has come to an end. I'm moving on now. Good luck with Rome.
I don't mean to be off topic here, but these guys aren't admins. Be patient, and an admin will respond to this appeal in a bit. Your appeal isn't done after 3 hours.
Anyone who is not directly involved with this appeal needs to refrain from posting here. Only the griefer, griefee, and ban commitee need to be posting. If and information is needed from you, you will be contacted. DO NOT POST ON BAN APPEALS THAT DO NOT PERTAIN TO YOU
Posting on ban appeals that don't relate to your is an automatic 24 hour ban I don't want anyone else posting on here unless I ask you to. If you have something that you believe must be said you can send me a private message. this is everyones LAST warning.
1. I was never unhonest

2. I'm not leaving you in any embarrassing position. You're just immature.

3. You do not listen.

4. There is no wilderness in Rome. So stop saying that shish.

5. Ive told you the first time to remove your building down to the 20x20 plot, then i let you keep your 40x40 if you just moved the back part to allow for a road.

6. You did say, "have at it," then just said remove the suger cain, then i stopped. Then Ivy showed up for the second time.

7. I wasn't taking down your entire house just a 2 by 10 area.
Architect you are not unbanned yet or permabanned yet... I will be handling your appealI, First I need to talk with Ivy to get the full story.

Please wait patiently while I do so.

Thanks, Holy
THE NEXT PERSON TO POST ON THIS BAN APPEAL THAT IS NOT THE PERSON APPEALING OR A MEMBER OF THE BAN COMMITTEE WILL BE BANNED!
did you guys forget about me? as you can see epicham likes to cause trouble.