Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefing Appeal

Username: Architect813

When you were banned : Aug 15

Person who banned you: Ivy

Reason you were banned: I was banned for griefing, but it was established that Epicham was building outside his limits of 20x20 into a 80x80 plot. His building was in the way of a road that was yet to be established. Ivy told Ham to remove the parts that was out of his established area and he refused to do so. So i began to remove what was in the way so i can start making more plots.

Fez is the owner and he established me as the architect of the city. I construct public buildings and roadways.
how long is the ban?
Since I am the owner and already know about this whole thing do I have permission to speak?

IGN: Fez99
log on to minetown and talk to ivy
Architect813 wrote:
log on to minetown and talk to ivy

You friggin ate my house's face, if i lose anything in my crates because you cracked my house.

Its on you

Architect.....

You are a good man, i know you want to do the city good...

i want to see you keep on being the old Architect, the one that build glorious senates and canals....

But why must you be so cold and cruel....

I didn't do anything that wrongs you..

When you needed sand for your builds..

I gave you sand

When you needed help filling the canals..

I helped....

Why Archi?

why...

Why can't we just get along...

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

I don't want to see you banned..

We need you for the palace, i want you as a friend... but when you aren't even being honest about the incident...

I'm not a conspirators... I'm just someone who wants to build... to enjoy the game.

Same as you...

Why must you leave me at such an embarrassingly difficult position....
So whats going on. How long am i banned?
If things remain unchanged.

The sentence to griefing is 1 week.
Epic Please go online for minetown and read your notice.
I can't, still don't have power in the street i live in, do you mind telling me what has happened?

I'm really sorry this has happened Fez...

I wish it could have all just been a bad dream... but i guess I'll have to live with it now.

PS: if you want to hear the other side of the story, go read the "Rome Land Dispute " in the general discussion...

My hand is getting numb...
Im the Development designer of rome, I must admit EpicHam. The only reason architect started to remove your house is because you built a 80x80 House when you was only permitted to build a 20x20 so the land outside of your plot would have belonged to Fez99 and he asked him to remove the part of your house that was on His land and make a public road. I agree your house was amazing! But you must admit, if you didn't make a house bigger than 20x20 none of this would have happened and Rome will have being bigger by now and maybe the senate will be complete. That is all <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> :onfire: