Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jail
Started by [E] ribasmoura

I was put in jail by some admin by picking some dirt cubes in a chest on hospital. Yes, it was wrong to pick something it was not mine but if the owner care about them should put them in bank not in public chest. And with that i lost my diamond armor set and a lot of materials...
what was the admin's name?

and was his name black, red or blue?
Even so, it is wrong to take even common materials out of chests. Do not do it and you will not be jailed, simple.
blue, maximus something
ah BrolyMaximum?

edit : Make sure you clear the difference. Black is sawine (very hard to read, tyvm) Red is admin Blue is mod Red and blue is Owner. All other colors are VIP/donater
yes
Well he's reasonable, and it was just a jail. I'll go ask him about it, and release you from jail. Or are you already released?
i'm free now but i lost all my stuff...
ah ok i'll get on the server and see what i can do

When you were emptying the chest, i told you 3 times to stop. And you kept emptying it. So i sent you to jail to get you to stop, but the glitch is what made you die (even though i was right next to the jail when i sent him). You said you lost your stuff and then left right after, so it's not really like you gave me a chance to do anything about it.