Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Really -.-
Started by Unknown User

Immaturity the way I see it is things such as...

A) Low brow jokes

B) Childish entertainment

C) Excessive Swearing (yeah, I'm guilty of that one I guess.)

D) Crude behavior

ECT.

I really think it is inappropriate, but W/E if cody doesn't think so.

Just to counter your 'you see your wiener every day' thing, you wouldn't pull out your member in the middle of a parking lot where everyone can see, would you?
maturity doesn't run the world. the way i see it, if everyone was a little less "mature", the world would be a better, calmer place.

i have the most fun when i'm making low brow jokes and indulging in my childish entertainment.

the thing about my giant shlock is that it's not real, nor does it look real. if the middle of the parking lot was full of adolescent males who also indulge in childish entertainment, i would not hesitate to pull out a photo of a hotdog and 2 meatballs, obviously representing the male reproductive organ. and no, i wouldn't pull it out in real life unless someone really wanted me to, because once i take it out, it's hard to put back in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> <-- low brow joke
It might be calmer, but it would also be run by morons. I like actual jokes instead of low brow in-your-face stuff, low brow comedians just make me sad.
I think it's a pretty nice sized cock. Just sayin'.
Draednar, maturity doesn't mean being reserved and not talking about 'inappropriate' things; it means being able to freely distinguish what is genuinely funny and what is not. A dick joke can be hilarious and not always in moderation. Sometimes going overboard is what makes it even funnier. Just have fun. Sure, it can be crude, but there is a big difference between a cock joke and something sexually explicit. It shouldn't make sense, but it does.
draednar, do you really have a say in this? i havent seen you on in weeks
if they built a "red ring of death" around it, then maybe
xD
Lol, i saw this and the guy has water coming out of it.

I vote to remove it.
Today I was looking at the map in school and I accidentally found it. Who built it?