Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Really -.-
Started by Unknown User

Looking at the cartograph today and I found something... interesting

Looking at where I circled... it appears to be a default guy with his sausage out... please delete this, cody or one of the admins. As it may be 'funny' it is really stupid and doesn't help out server image.
okay this guy/girl is a Huge perv.
It's a lookout :3
Slug, take it down please. It is a very crude.
a very unique lookout indeed
shucks, do i really need to? the other admins and cody are fine with it, and a little juvenile humor goes a long way in a game primarily populated by dudes ages 12-16. don't you think making a fuss over this small (or big, heheheh) issue is a bit prudish? besides, it's not any rational person will take my lookout as a reflection upon the whole server.
I like jumping on it, it makes me feel demoralized.
i bet it does :3
I guess not, but it is rather childish. I understand that the game has a majority of 17-, but still. Maturity goes a long way.
as i understand it, maturity means to conduct yourself appropriately considering your environment and circumstances. in other words, maturity is relative. so then, what is mature in minecraftian standards? i'd say that being uncomfortable around very (VERY) unrealistic phallic imagery is more immature than being amused by the silliness of it. it's not like you don't see your own ding dong every day, right? i'd be willing to bet that not one person coming to this server would be dissuaded by my meatstick, because 90% of them actually have one of their own. being so fastidious is completely unecessary. banning this type of thing is like banning poop jokes.

however, if you really want me to take it down, and the other admins agree with you, i guess i'll be forced to. but ask yourself if removing it is a truly necessary measure.