Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] No More Ban Appeals
Started by Unknown User

It's only been a few days we have had it now, but I play with the clan who also has a ban appeals section, and I would like to see it go to an early grave. It invites idiots to come and frolic in the forums, like husny who got 'hacked' and Johan10/calle008/his eighteen other accounts who is 'really sorry' and tried to bribe us to let him back in. I've seen what goes on in CC ban appeals. 9/10 times it is dummehs making up excuses like 'I GOT HACKED!!' or 'THE XFIRE VIDEO IS A LIE'. Soon we will be getting people saying the retardacious 'My did it!'. If it was TRULY unfair, they should go ask an admin. Don't let our forums be flooded with crap Cody.
How 'bout no appeals for Hacking/Cheating.

You get 1 chance for Griefing.

~SN
No. None at all. 95% are freaking stupid. You get one and done for all major offenses like griefing and such.
Right right.

Server back up?

I hate xFire, just personally.

And when your live recording, its really laggy.

Even on a supercomputer.. seriously ._>

~SN
When you play it back it's fine. I've seen a bunch on CC
i think major intended griefing is auto ban.

minor griefing or accident that they cannot fix should be a warning or under circumstances, a ban
I think its a good thing to have a ban appeal forum, just in case one admin could ban some1 by mistake, he have the chance to come and argue, and if his arguments seems right, we give him another chance.
they shouldnt have any chances if you ask me they destroy someones house then that means they meant to and if they say something stupid like oh my (sibling) got on well too bad maybe you should complain to them instead of us that they got banned. they screwed up and they did it on purpose. their fault not ours dont make us suffer by having to listen to it.
Life is life, mistakes are human made, and this forum section must exist.
Draednar wrote:
Hey, hey guys. Old thread is old.

Its 13 days old, chill, quit post whoring.