Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Goodbye :(
Started by [E] Gear

After 5 Months of playing this server I have met countless constructive and amazing people, but ever since the RP switch I wasn't having as much fun. It seemed that people would be arguing more, being more greedy, and to me it seemed people were becoming less nice, and the RP was becoming boring. I will still be on random times but I am leaving for the most part. To Cody, and GRIFFF, Drupe123, moooncow, Laucain, Dev0l, Crim, and all the other people from before the switch. I will remember this experience and all of you. This is my final goodbye to you all.

<):- D
Why is everyone leaving?

Goodbye, and have a good life.

~SN
GearElite227 wrote:
After 5 Months of playing this server I have met countless constructive and amazing people, but ever since the RP switch I wasn't having as much fun. It seemed that people would be arguing more, being more greedy, and to me it seemed people were becoming less nice, and the RP was becoming boring. I will still be on random times but I am leaving for the most part. To Cody, and GRIFFF, Drupe123, moooncow, Laucain, Dev0l, Crim, and all the other people from before the switch. I will remember this experience and all of you. This is my final goodbye to you all.

<):- D

main reason SN <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
bye Wish you have luck in yo life ~~~
still have you added on xbox we should play soon =]
Sad to see you go :/ Take care, man.
Yeah Man!
bye gear, i will miss you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Bye Gear...you're not quitting the other server too..but bye!
WHERE YA GOIN GEAR