Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Contest] Best Blog Title Entry Wins 100k Credits!
Started by [E] Irethena

Come one, come all!
Those of you who know me on Minetown know that I'm a kitchen wizard. I love to cook, it's what I do, make all the woman jokes you wish <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'm damn proud of what I can create, and love to make those who come in my home want to leave with leftovers! :love: Now, I have a teensy bit of a problem.....I'm starting a cooking blog of all my culinary adventures, from recipes I try out to those I make up on the spot. I have NO IDEA what to call it! :banghead:

Members of Minetown, can you give me a hand please? :excited2:

If you can come up with a (relevant) clever blog title, submit it. On Saturday I'll pick which one I like best. The winner gets 100k in MT credits (I'm not using those suckers anytime soon since I'm on academic probation this semester, so might as well get rid of them).

I'm counting on you Minetown! Help a poor girl out here please? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Love,

Irethena
Wifeys recipes
Internet Kitchen with 110% real pixels.
Fucken Fewd

Clean:

F**ken Fewd
Uhmmm.... Cake Boss....ermmmm.....Top chef.....erm Hells Kitchen..........nah those are proabably takin.

How About

Kooking With Kassy
Kassy's Kitchen

Kitchen Kreations

Kassy's Baking Blog

I'll think of more if I can
Cooking with Irethena?
Cakes and bakes with Kassy?

Cooking in the kitchen with Kassy?

Cookies and cakes, bread rolls and bakes?

Sweet treats and savoury flavours?

Kitchen time with Kassy?

Kassy's in the kitchen with biscuits?

Kassy's kitchen creations?

Delish dishes to make at home?
Kassy's amazing recipes and special foodz made with love and and cute little kittens.

:3
How about:

"Kassy's Kitchen Adventures" or "Its Cookin' TIme!"