Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WildLands Help/Idea
Started by [E] iSoccerplayer

I was playing the Wildlands server today, and thought it was pretty fun. I spent 45-60 minutes trying to village, but couldnt. Thinking since this was a custom generator, villages may have been made obsolete. Will Villages generate?

If they dont, I had the idea that, in the spawn area, villager eggs could be sold to members, so they could make their own villages, and be able to trade.

Just an idea.
XCoaster, who made the config for the terrain gen, said he didn't disable villages.
I know he made the config, and I know he said he didn't disable it. But is it enabled, by default? No one has seen a single village, and I've spend the better part of 2 an hour and a half searching, along with everyone else.
ip?
MT-WL.com
Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with the villagers to be honest. If I had an honest guess, we had some trouble getting mobs to spawn earlier. This was due to Craftbukkit++ not being updated. It's possible that I have some setting in the configuration to disable the spawning of villages (Unlikely, but I know the setting that does that).

The line that does this is:
Code:
VillagesEnabled:

Which in the last configuration file I sent to sawine, had that enabled. I'm going to let sawine comment on this to see if he knows the problem, or this was intentional.
Also, we havent found any SugarCane outside of the Spawn region.
1 more thing: I cannot light my nether portal
Is trading turned off in the wildlands?

If it is not, and If it is going to have cross-worlds inventory with the main world, shouldnt trading be disabled?
I haven't heard of plans for inventories to be crossed between the 2 worlds.