Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Desire to BUILD within 100 blocks of property 'hubasand' (I don't wish to claim hubasand)
Started by [E] elissaf

Player wanting to claim: elissaf

Warp name to land: I don't know if there is one. The region is 'hubasand'. The location is 4567, -7126, and you can get there by jumping to the next sand forward, from /warp eliquarry.

Screenshot of land: see attachment 2012-08-10_19.16.41.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: (I don't actually wish to claim the land. I wish to claim an area that unfortunately lies within the 100 block limit of this building. I also JUST noticed that domestic_panda has requested this building via posting a sign in front.)

I had a sand quarry that I started clearing, to make it look better, and I started envisioning a submerged area, and building towards that. I wasn't aware that the requirements for claiming land was a 100 block margin, and I was not aware of this building/region (it was further than my view) being too close, until I tried to own the area I was working on. In fact, I was told to build more before I would be given the large area I requested for a town. I currently own some portion of the region I requested, but it is an unwieldy shape and does not give me much area for a town.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): I have written to Philipo, who has his name posted in response to domestic_panda's sign. I would be happy to. That said, I built the waterland amusement park a few hundred blocks away, I have seen this building unchanged for some 10 months (December?). I do not know if Philipo is active.

(see attachment 2012-08-10_19.16.41.png also for verification of sent email.)

cheers,

ElissaF
As an addendum, my requests for extending my eliquarry land to build a town were pes: 8621, 10040,11029, so this is already going back a couple of months.

Leo found that Philipo had not been on since July (and Leo believes Philipo was leaving the server then), Hubabu has not been on since March, and the 3rd contender (who posted a sign asking for the area, but did not raise a forum request), Domestic_Panda, returns an error when searching for hit userid.

I am hoping this request can perhaps be expedited, given the time that has passed since pe 8621.

Thank you,

elissaf