Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land claim
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Player wanting to claim: Jeremythewiz

Warp name to land: None

Screenshot of land: Won't upload (bad internet)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: this land is slightly griefed and it looks very abandoned. I have been needing to build a clan home and I figured if I fixed this place up a bit, it would be perfect.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): The land is unclaimed and I have no idea who owns it.

The pictures won't upload because of my internet but the coordinates are

X-498.02164

Z-1262.57518

I haven't attempted to contact the owner because the region is unprotected and the land looks very abandoned.
Screenshots, maybe a sign telling the Old owner, etc.
Ok i will do that.
I found the owner. His name is refirendum. I am trying to contact him via enjin message. The other owner, Honda_ryder89. He has not been on since december 2011 so I think trying to contact him is out of the question.
Sent

|

Your stone generator

To: refirendum, You

jeremythewiz

Thu at 17:21

I have wanted your house that you share with hona_ryder89 for awhile. Would it be ok if I had it? I am sending a message to hona_ryder89 as well

jeremythewiz

Thu at 17:22

I mean Honda_ryder89

refirendum

Thu at 17:48

Reply to user · Kick

yeah, go ahead. do fix it up, as i have not been on minetown in a long time. be careful around the lava. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Does this count as proof? I can take a screenshot of the conversation but I would have to download the software.
we need a screenshot. press ctrl + alt gr+ print to take a screenshot. create a new bmp image file and paste it in it.
Here is my proof <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Also Honda_ryder89 has not been on since december 2011 so I don't think he is going to reply to my message anytime soon.
So do I get the land?
Wait 6 months. When the owner dont answer its yours.