Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Reposted
Started by [E] TNTbenson

Username: TNTbenson

Date Banned: I don't know the exact date, maybe 4-6 months ago?

Person who banned me: I don't know, I was offline at the time.

Reason for ban: Using x-ray

I don't know if it means anything, but I was really enjoying this server because it holds something I havn't found anywhere else. I donated and spent a lot of hours before deciding to ruin it and use x-ray. I've obviously had quite some time to learn to not be so stupid, and would like to post for a second chance. Probably won't get it (I've seen how people rip apart ban appeals), but its worth a try for this server. I do not care if I must start fresh without any of my previous possessions or property, I just want to enjoy this awesome server again.

In any case, thanks for your time.
BAN: mrbaconbitts banned name 'tntbenson': xray mining, same ip as lucaspg

I cant find any information about what you have xrayed or what lucas xrayed so i will have to contact Bacon. This might take 1-2 days, maybe 3.
You will still probably have to check with him, but I used it to get around 10 to 15 spawner eggs (mostly zombie and spider) which I traded for a cow egg. My brother (lucaspg) probably did the same (or about the same). We use the same computer so I got banned for the same IP too, but he left the house and doesn't play anymore.
Hopefully not 2-3 days <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Because you are honest and sorry for the actions you have done i will unban you. This happened a long time ago so i think you wont do it again. I will try to find the cow egg and after that i will unban you. I hope that you have learned that xray wont give you any profits. It just causes you trouble. You should also read the rules again before logging in so you know what you shouldnt do.

EDIT: I cant find your egg in your inv/home and you dont have a vault (anymore). If it is in a chest could you hand it over to me? Thanks.
Oh, and thanks for being understanding, and yes, the lesson was learned the hard way.
It turns out I had a lot more dirty eggs than I thought, along with a lot of gold blocks and stuff that I assume I got using xray as well. If your warp to tntbensonvault, right in front of you should be a chest clearly labelled with all the stuff inside. If anyone with the authority to do so wants to do this, feel free, but make sure you post that you did it so nem knows I am clean.

Update/Edit: The server is down for me right now, so I will get back on as soon as possible.
The items are removed. Thank you for being honest about this. Enjoy your time and take care.

/locked