Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Millenium City Evictions
Started by [E] TIBBS4LIFE

And certain buildings implies? Do you simply mean buildings with cobble, or do you mean all buildings at a certain point, I am just making sure as a "concerned" citizen.
Its the price you pay for joining a players town/city, as it is theirs, they can do as they please (so long as they follow the rules) which in this case, means eviction.
I personally oppose this, TIBBS. I feel that you have no right to evict the cititzens of Millenium while there is still plenty of room to be left. If you are trying to make it look better, you could have done as sauvilbob pointed out, and only taken the buildings with illegal materials. Especially from a city as old and famous as this.
It's his city now, so he does have the right. If he doesn't like the way other players have been building, more power to him. My personal opinion is that Millennium has an intriguing layout filled with ugly builds. If the man wants to clean his city up I totally agree and sympathize. Whether he pays people back for their property is his choice and reflects character but it's still not exactly in the residents power to deny it, like Danny says, if you buy or build in a city owned by someone else you are more or less at their mercy. I make sure all of the residents in Divinity read the rule boards and understand what they are getting into before they make a purchase so as to avoid getting flamed if things go downhill.

I can understand why some people would be mad because of eviction but, first off it's a game, and secondly if you don't like it, don't come back for more.
Let me put it this way, there are quite a few people that don't believe this is a just a game lol, talk to Slurth.

On a serious note however, if he wants to renovate the city and remove ugly builds, then more power to him, but he should contact everyone that has a "ugly" build and give them proper notice. I think the city has a lot of ugly builds as well. Divinity is one of the few places it seems that has a billboard like yours, nobody expected Millenium to do what it did. Just because there are some ugly builds doesn't mean everyone has to be hit is all I'm trying to say.
Tibbs, you can either keep my little shop or tear it down, don't really care either way.
He HAS to give them proper notice, if he doesnt then actions against him will be taken and this could lead to the city being removed from him.

There are set rules put into place for evicting players, they have to be followed.

Please let staff know if any town/city owner are not following the correct procedures.
sauvilbob wrote:
Let me put it this way, there are quite a few people that don't believe this is a just a game lol, talk to Slurth.

lolwut.jpg
I forgot what the city looked like and I built there, but I was already evicted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ENOUGH.

Tibbs4life has and will follow Minetown rules, which is similar to how Millenium City is setup around.

However, I am greatly annoyed by this flame war having been started due to my actions. I'm giving a warning to everyone to stop this needless drama, and to deal with this eviction. Stop bugging him about it, do I make myself clear? I will not repeat myself again.

I support Tibbs4life on whatever he chooses to do, he is a founder after all and it his non-disputable right.