Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Millenium City Evictions
Started by [E] TIBBS4LIFE

Greeting minetown

To anyone who lives in Millenium City hunterkiller has left Minetown and has given the city over to me as full owner so i am informing everyone who has a property in the city you have to remove your valuable in 1 month. After that month anything found in chest will be taken an placed in my vault and will not be returned then the city it's self will be under going a renovation to change the cobblestone building and walls. If anyone want's to have their building kept out of the renovation and to stay untouched please place a sign on your building and post you ign and where the building is in the city. as well when renovation is complete you will be able to get free lot to build new more appealing building.

To anyone who is in the Sith Empire im sorry to say but Millenium City is no longer where the clan meets as the city is not apart of any clan as well if you are concerned of who is the leader of the clan that is nothing to do with me and you will have to ask hunter killer your self.

For now that is all I have to inform player of Minetown and occupant of Millenium City about as well reminder you until the 8th of September to clean out your building of the valuable contents if you do not wish to keep the building.

Thank you for your time and see you soon.
Feel free to take mine down! c: IGN Minecraft123999 and take whatever is in the chests
I own Helix Tower, the glass and obby tower on the east side of the city next to the airport. There is no chests int he tower, so i have nothing to remove, but i do wish for the tower to remain untouched. if you do not want it in the city, please let me know and i can arrange for it to be moved.
My half-built tower and personal warp have been removed.
I would advise you to conatact each player individually as not all players are very forum active and learning from past experiences peps can become very aggrevated when something like this happens. It takes longer but avoides all the complaints that there stuff has been taken later on.
This is saddening. So what you are saying is... the Sith Clan must find another city to be part of?
It is a very bad trait of character that hunter lets his clan know this by giving away the clan HQ and letting a new owner tell the sith clan about it. It's a shame and I am disappointed that hunter doesnt have the courage or whatever to tell us. As leader of a clan there is a certain degree of responsibility which hunter totally missed in my opinion.
Damn, Hunter left? Wow. He'd always been so focused and intent on his city, I was sure he'd be here until the server was shut down. It's so unusual that he'd just hand his (lets be honesy) life's work over and just quit <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
I feel surprised, even though this was to be expected for a while. As HK said before, 'The clan was only reformed out of pity', and other things hinting at an inevitable abandonment. RIP Hunterkiller, have a fulfilling life.
Too everyone complaining, Tibbs4life is/was the second original founder of Millenium City. We formed it together, he has always retained the right to do as he saw fit.

He has every right to it due to this, more so then the Empire does even having been the Empire's Capital City. It is his decision if he decides to remove all residents and change the city to his liking. It no longer is my decision, nor is it my place to care any longer. Build a new Capital... Or use Archades since that has a large Imperial Base and is a decent city.

I know some of you feel betrayed for my not telling you this, however I have been thinking on leaving Minetown and Minecraft for quite some time now, regardless of what I said ingame. That was simply to keep up appearance. I do not ask nor for forgiveness nor do I show any regret for my actions. The Empire will survive without me, or it will not and cease to be. That is your own choice now.

My Minetown Legacy is in all honesty, better off being forgotten as If I never played.