Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Missing Diamonds
Started by [E] piers_n

I am missing around 70 diamond blocks from my home. I made a pe, but it was just dismissed without resolving the problem. I am making this post because I am in Newfoundland, and the service is not so good so it is hard to be online. Please help, thanks.
if your pe is closed, you can view it with /pe view <pe#>. if we closed your pe, we should have put a comment in stating why it was closed and any corrective action you need to take. please take a look at your closed pe's and respond back so this can be resolved.
Before you make a forum thread about a pe being 'unresolved' I strongly suggest you go read the reason why your pe was closed.

I checked and the player who took some diamonds from your chest put the same amount back in, no other transactions are there.

So stop wasting staff time and do some of your own checking before you contact us.
Thanks for the "Wasting our time" comment, very heartwarming. The pe is unresolved. I don't care what the log says, I am missing around 70 diamond blocks. Yes, I could've checked why it was closed, but I do not remember the pe number.
Type /pe list closed (any large number) to view your closed pe's. Any information you can provide will help greatly.
piers_n wrote:
Thanks for the "Wasting our time" comment, very heartwarming. The pe is unresolved. I don't care what the log says, I am missing around 70 diamond blocks. Yes, I could've checked why it was closed, but I do not remember the pe number.

Then the pe was resolved since all diamonds that were taken were put back, there are no missing diamonds from your chests apart from any you may have moved or taken.
Listen, I understand that the log says that no one took them, but they are not there, and I did not move them. I don't know if it is a glitch, or if someone hacked, or what, but they are still gone.