Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Super Event!
Started by [E] xXx_Arceus_xXx

hello, this is arceusplayer11, and i have something to announce. i am currently making an event on single player, and when thats done, i will get a mod or admin to put it on the server. i will post some screenshots here.

these are the 1st 4 snapshots i am posting. they show a basic view of the event. i will add a poll, asking what you guys want to see more of.

i will list the things i already have here:

-parkour (most of the event)

-password-protected iron doors

-checkpoints (4 so far)

-2 quizes

-lava as a punishment for falling down in some places

-SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES! or else you will drown.

-a huge tower as the final level

-monster spawner rooms

-soul sand!

well, thats all i can think of thats in the event. now, what do you want next?:
arceusplayer11 wrote:
i will get a mod or admin to put it on the server.

Not sure they let you do that :/
They won't. You'll have to legitly build it on the server.

You could however upload the world save, so people can check it out.

Then put up a warp with donation signs so people can donate if they liked it.
All unofficial events by members do not have any help from staff, you need to build it and host it yourself.

Once event world is up official events will begin.
well, i dont have the supplies to make the event on survival:P is it possible to make this event official when event world is up so it can be put on the main server?

and what does upload the save mean?
arceusplayer11 wrote:
well, i dont have the supplies to make the event on survival:P is it possible to make this event official when event world is up so it can be put on the main server?

and what does upload the save mean?

From what I have been told, only Event Staff will be making official events from now on. Sorry about that, but there really is nothing wrong about making your own event. If you upload the world save (in the minecraft/saves/ folder you will find your world, you can just upload that to a file sharer) and people like it, you should consider making a thread for supply donations to make a great event.
if only i was 16, i would have a chance at becoming event staff. i will still apply though, i heard there are some rare exceptions:P
For event staff, 16 is preferred but not required <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> lol
oh. is mumble required? i dont know how to use mumble and i dont have it.
and from what i just saw on mumble.com, it is not free, plus i dont have microphones. too bad for me.