Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Quest Thread
Started by Unknown User

I am proposing a format for all quests to follow, so we can have actual RP instead of slapped together nonsense.

The format is as follows:

Quest Name: (I.E. Temple of Doom!)

Brief Description of Quest; add RP elements to it instead of just saying what you have to do:

Objectives: (I.E. Grab the diamond block and find your way out)

Reward upon Completion:

Weapons Provided: (Yes/No)

Armor Provided: (Yes/No; if you answered yes to either, they must give it back at the end of the quest if it is not broken)

Monsters: (Yes/No, depends on if you lit it well enough or not)

Resurrection: (Means coming back to the same spot after dying, or having to stay out and let the rest of the party meet their fate, doesn't really matter if it is just a maze or something)

Faction hosting: (I.E. The dwarves of Deleft if Ninjaguru put up the quest)

Quest holder: (person who put up the quest)

Victors: (those who have finished your quest, edit your post to place their names there.)

Storyline: (weave your own story into the quest. Much fun, if you are having difficulty making a story for it, PM me and i can help you

These will be approved or denied by a select council. Drupe, Cody, Dan, will you guys be the council for this? You're the only people I can think of to do it.

That's all for now really. One more thing off my list... only two dozen to go <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Bringing order to the chaos,

~Drae
Quest Name: TEMPLE CHALLENGE!

Brief Description of Quest; find a temple west of town and you will face a challenge to recieve a treasure

Objectives: (I.E. Grab the diamond block and find your way out)

Reward upon Completion: Treasure & 15 Gold Bars

Weapons Provided: No

Armor Provided: No

Monsters: Yes Along the way at night

Resurrection: The warp is told to you at the temple

Faction hosting: I.G.M.

Quest holder: GearElite227

Victors: None Yet