Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gates not working
Started by [E] daj12345

I am wondering if either the plugin changed and I am not aware, or if this is a bug. Recently, the "" signs you can place next to fences to make gates have stopped working.

I have attempted to replace the gate, but instead a number 0 appears on the bottom line of the sign. So again, is this a bug, or has this changed?

Thanks,
Did you put on the second line?
Yes, I'm curious if it is working for you currently?
I'm about to go take a shower, if no one has tried doing before i get back, I will try it ingame and see if it works for me.

Also, what MT server are you doing this on? Main?
I get this error as well. Mainly because it says "You don't have permission to use this mechanic." I believe it's an error with craftbook its self, a bug, or something that messed up during our recent tokuDB issues. Or possibly a PEX issue but I don't think that is the case.
I thought was disabled because you could dupe fences. I might be wrong on this.
I am on the Main server. I also had the thought that it was disabled because of the fact that you could dupe the fences.
zdeathclock wrote:
I thought was disabled because you could dupe fences. I might be wrong on this.

Indeed so, i can remember plenty of bans that have people who had duplicated fences since they were too lazy to get a stack of wood and craft it themselves.
I have used gates on minetown not to long ago and then they randomly stopped working. I asked around and from what I could gather, there is something wrong with the plugin. Wait until the server updates to 1.3 then the problem might be fixed.
I experienced something like this a few days ago. it says that i don't have permission to use this mechanism