Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Final Form of Alliance: Guilds
Started by Unknown User

I like the idea. people freak out at me when im in more than 1 faction. and also good job stoping a fight and not continuing it.
Trying my best to not start any more fights sparkz, it helps no one.
oh damn, i am seriously not trying to start a fight ok? all i did as try to tell you something and you are seriously acting like an uptight prick with you comments. p.s. don't try and make me look like the one at fault here ok? thanks.
Not trying to make you the bad guy, just avoiding any problems. Shhh, no more fighting.
I'm gunna agree with Omni on this one. Plus, we already have a guild-like structure: they're called alliances! It is multiple factions joined together to make a harmonious existence. Example: The Empire, Deleft, and the Makers. The Rebels and the Bandits. Western Raiders and... well... never mind about them. But still!
Will you shush until you see what I am doing? It is more than alliances, it has order instead of loose rules. It is official instead of rag tag. I think you will like what I am doing matt, it seems to be your style
Excuse me? Who are you to tell me to shush? I'm just saying that we already have something of a guild system within the alliances, and from what you describe, it ISN'T much of a difference. You need to stop being so hostile toward everyone with an opinion that differs from your own, it's getting annoying and no one appreciates it. I may be young, but unlike you, I seem to know when to argue and HOW to argue; you are just being rude, obnoxious, and VERY condescending toward all of us, then trying to make US look like the bad guys.
I am being neutral! I am not yelling at anyone, just telling you that you shouldn't be saying yours is the same until you see the entire thing. Now stop getting angry and shush!