Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Final Form of Alliance: Guilds
Started by Unknown User

I've been thinking about this on and off, and I really like the idea.

Guilds.

Factions join together to make insane things, such as a 1:1 of the statue of liberty or a replica of the death star, things that are HUGE. They will still remain seperate factions, but work together in an official manner to make large projects and have rules, share cities, ECT. I am working on this idea as well, may not have it all together for a while yet though...

Off topic, has anyone seen Gear lately?
meh, i havent seen gear lately
haha i already made a guild and we already had a big project <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
No, it's called a faction. I haven't released the details of the guild idea yet so you couldn't make one unless you read my mind. Wait....

BURN THE WITCH!
dude seriously? you only noticed now?

btw if you really want you can help me with the guild since i will be less active in this server compared to last time. does not mean i abandoning you guys though. the guild is just too much work to do for one guy, and i don't have enough resources for the current project (the library)
*slaps* PAY ATTENTION!!! I haven't been able to get onto the server dummeh. It isn't a guild if it doesn't follow the format i'm making. Just shush and listen.
yea, yea, like yours is the only format that matters. everyone has their own ideas too.
Well then don't post here and say you're using my idea! Sheesh!
dude....seriously? all i said is i already made a guild and we already had a big project. just pointing out the similarities.

what did you say after that? oh right......it isn't a guild if it does not follow the format YOU are making.

geez seriously, can you be a bit more open?
Get out of this thread if your 'guild' doesn't pertain to what I am talking about. Just let it go man. Not saying your idea isn't any better than mine, but it doesn't have anything to do with my idea of what a guild is. Fight over, no more.