Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Group Event] Xbox Minecraft Gaming Session
Started by [E] Danny

It's a bit after 1am my time and I'm about to go to bed, so excuse me if this post isn't really pretty.

Tomorrow I'm looking for 7 players who own MineCraft for Xbox and an Xbox Live Gold Membership to spend a few hours with me playing survival. I've thought of a great scenario~

There will be two teams, we will all start at the same time so there is a fair advantage. These two teams must build their bases and arm themselves using the world round them. Think of it like the hunger games....

There will be a 30 minute grace period at the start where nobody is allowed to attack one another. After that, it's survival of the fittest, where after a time period the team with the most kills wins. I have some rules in order to participate though...

1) No Spawn killing (50 block safe zone, I catch you breaking this rule, you'll be kicked)

2) No 1x1 holes for people to fall in and die

3) No duping

4) Have a mic

Going to bed now, just post your gamertag here and I will add you when I wake up, there can be way more than seven entries as not everyone will be online who wants to play. I'm sorry I don't have a specific time, but this is just for fun~
I am in. GamerTag: Wiljac
Sure I'll be there. GT: XCoaster
I don't have an XBox, but this seems like a lot of fun! Good luck to the two teams!
Will defiantly do this!
i would but i donts got minecraft for xbox =[ well you can all add me xD xray sinful =D
Madster wrote:
Will defiantly do this!

Need your gamertag <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

So we've got 4/8 now~
if i could i would but i got work, if you do this again on a sunday/tuesday/wednesday though im in. like abzilla, why not add me anyway, my GT: xcrimsonmasterx