Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] steam advice
Started by [E] Electrifeye

Ive been playing some portal on steam today, and want to get the sequel portal two. However, the gigahurtz requirment for portal 2 is 3, mine is 2.5. 3 was recomended for the first version but not compulsury, and that ran completly fine with no lag. My computer meets all the other requirements. I just wanted to ask anybody who is on steam and has played portal 2, or anybody else who can help, if they think it will run fine or if my computer wont be able to run it, as I dont want to spend £15 on a game my computer wont run. Thanks!
bump, if noone knows i will probably get it anyway but wanted to see if anyone knew if it would run.
I play crysis 2 Full setting just under reccomended. I'm sure you'll be fine!
How many cores does your CPU have? Because that spec is for a Dual Core processor, and seeing as it is about a year old, it is probably for an old processor, so if you have a fairly recent CPU/PC then it will probably be fine!!
k thx everyone! Its a dual core, so the number of cores is fine. I will probably get it tonight then, just looking to check it wont say i cant run it or something. Thx!