Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Teh Druids
Started by Unknown User

Drae this thread has gotten bogged down with unnecessary chatter mostly annoying material from people talking about the fact that other people have been treated in the past. I would like to clarify several major things about this "faction". first of all i see no reason why people can't be in multiple factions. If in order to avoid confusion we must change our status from faction to group to avoid conflict then i say we do so. I will be writing up a constitution statement of how this group will act in order to make sure that this group doesn't suffer fates such as when leaders of factions moved in ways that the members disliked. I would like to see this become a group that everyone is willing to work with together to do the sorts of crazy projects that this server should be known for. I will write this up over the next week and hopefully we can get cooperation from most members on the server.
I completely agree with cryston. If we cannot have multi-faction-ers, people who are part of 2 or 3 factions, then we are simply a group and not a full out faction. We will act as a sort of junction for major projects, creating our own things and helping in others who are making epic scale buildings, monuments, cities, ECT. We will still act in a faction-like manor, and I want to see how Crystons constitution thing works out.

I would like to welcome Commander Sparklez into The Druids as our very first enforcer. Gratz sparkz.

On one final note, we may be going under a name change in order to reflect our ideals as a group, instead of a sort of inside joke for the leader <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Drae can i be in another faction while your not on? or i can find land for you. just want sumthing to do. im getting bored <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Sure sparkz, go find something else to do for a bit. But we aren't a faction, just a group, so you can go to any other faction you like.
may i join
Sure Dr.Pepper. Accepted.
i regret to inform you i intened to stay away from pvpr's, so i am leaving

DR leave or stay goodness
We don't PvP. We may PvP in the future, but that is up to the community.
Hey i just would like o know the state of the city. is it almost finisheded?