Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Teh Druids
Started by Unknown User

Faction Name:

Teh Druids

Faction Abbreviation:

TD

Faction Type:

Builders/PvPers

Faction Leader:

Draednar,Cryston

Faction Members:

Fredrickson Superpole/Luis2123, Vincewigg, Wall-Runner, DrPepper1344

Faction Alliances:

none

Faction PVP Status:

Yes

Faction Grief Status:

No

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Teh Druids are builders of great things we make things on grand scales and leave others in awe of the sheer amount of effort it took to make such things. Sprawling cities, massive monuments, awe-inspiring creations that will shock and amaze onlookers. Ranking is decided by the rating of the wondrous things you make. Ranks are as follows.

Chief: The leader of the druids, the one who appoints Council Members and other officers. Also the General of War

Council Leader: Chooses councilmen and decides with leader and other council members who is exiled/new rules/alliances ECT; leader of the Council, but can be overruled by Chief

Council Members: 3 people chosen by the Chief and Council Leader to make decisions on things, they have the authority to evict others from their lots in the cities if they do not follow the rules

Sherrif: Commands the Enforcers and deals with complaints

Enforcer: Receives orders from higher ranking members (chief, council leader, sherrif) to enforce the laws and inflict punishments, such as evicting people who do not pay rent, addressing thieves and griefers and arguements, ECT

Master Druid: Rates monuments made by other members, but can be overruled by the Chief

Shaman: Advisors to the Master Druids, Shamans help them make decisions on ratings for buildings. For this rank and all ranks above, they may ask the chief or council leader for help on their projects from other lower ranks.

Devoted Acolytes: Respected members of the community, Acolytes will occasionally receive gifts from the Chief. This goes for all higher ranks as well.

Druid: Builders and helpers. If there is an extremely large or demanding project, the Chief may call on some druids to help build or provide materials

Druidites: Initiates into the druids, they must help with a larger project before the Chief gives them the rank of druid and the right to make their own buildings

Shunned: People who have scorn the druids and are shunned by the community as a result. They may not set foot in Druid territory without special permission from Cryston or myself. Attempting to go into the city or any other major buildings will result in several warnings and then execution. You have been warned

Current Shunned:

Ninjaguru

XilDarkz

MattDAngeli

Post here if you wish to join
People who join within 1 week will automatically be place somewhere higher than Druid. The sooner you join, the higher the rank you will receive.
I want to join!(I also wish to have reservoir,as in i wont live there just store stuff there,In the city in the sky)and do we need like customn skins(like rebels) or just whatever?
Whatever skins you like, I don't care :3

And yeah, reservoir is ok. I don't really care, just hoping to get started as soon as mah comp is back on its feet. Gotta be proactive <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

In any case, I bestow upon you the rank of Master Druid. When we start getting more members, you will need to approve projects and rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 when they are finished. The better the rating, the better the rewards they will receive and the faster they will receive rank ups. I also gift you the rank of Council Member, and as soon as we get two others and a chief, we will start holding meetings. Gotta get everything up and running first though. I thank you kindly for being the first person to join us. Happy building!

~Drae
Comander, why are you wanting to join? you are already in the dwarves i thought. You can't be in more than one faction.
OKay i gess i can only be in dwarfs
I thought you were leader of adventurers!
Why. Is everyone hattin' on me?

why not?
We are not hatin.

We are just elaboratin the fact that on a RP server you can't be in more than 1 faction. Are you in 2 or 3 religions in Rl life ? NO.