Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DJ Sloop's New Remix!
Started by [E] SloopJB1

Hey guy's what's up? This is my new Remix as DJ Sloop! I have improved a lot in my eyes so here is my remix. It has been professionally formatted for your listening!

Link: http://djsloop.bandcamp.com/track/beautiful-monster-remix
The wubs are a tiny bit out of beat at the first chorus and they drown out the vocals.

Good apart from that though, keep it up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Seems like you completely ignored what I told you not to do last time, so I won't bother.

Also you can't sell that in it's current form, it's a breach of Copyright law.
.wav is from what I have read the 'professional format' so what is wrong with it copyright wise?
Wikipedia - "There are two obvious extremes with regard to derivative works. If the song is substantively dissimilar in form (for example, it might only borrow a motif which is modified, and be completely different in all other respects), then it may not necessarily be a derivative work (depending on how heavily modified the melody and chord progressions were). On the other hand, if the remixer only changes a few things (for example, the instrument and tempo), then it is clearly a derivative work and subject to the copyrights of the original work's copyright holder" In my eyes then I can't get into trouble for copyright as I have completely remade the song with a filter and wub's.
Thanks Coffeey <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I didn't expect such positive feedback from you!
SloopJB1 wrote:

Wikipedia - "There are two obvious extremes with regard to derivative works. If the song is substantively dissimilar in form (for example, it might only borrow a motif which is modified, and be completely different in all other respects), then it may not necessarily be a derivative work (depending on how heavily modified the melody and chord progressions were). On the other hand, if the remixer only changes a few things (for example, the instrument and tempo), then it is clearly a derivative work and subject to the copyrights of the original work's copyright holder" In my eyes then I can't get into trouble for copyright as I have completely remade the song with a filter and wub's.

Don't get your information from wiki.. It can be changed by anyone.. So this could be true or not.
^this signature and the song lol :veryexcited:
Madster wrote:

Don't get your information from wiki.. It can be changed by anyone.. So this could be true or not.

People who say this make me want to punch my monitor. It dismisses all the hard work that wiki staff put into maintaining an accurate and up to date reference website.

Is some stuff on the wiki inaccurate? Sure, but to dismiss an entire website "because anybody can edit it" is foolhardy and naive.
I am not getting involved in any argument over a wiki. I actually got it from the UKF Website and copied it here.