Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned
Started by [E] nfl90876

Username:nfl90876

When you were banned : (Date.)

jully 14

Person who banned you: no cluer

Reason you were banned: Abusing a lottery glitch.

Reason i should be unbanned: I was reading the lottery help guide and i saw a command. I didn't know that it would work. I honestly just tried it for fun. Didn't realize that it was a bug. I really like this server and I'm sorry if i did something that i shouldn't. I honestly just logged in for the first time in like a month. I didn't know anything about glitches all i did was type /lottery help. and i tried the command. I know i shouldn't have done it and i hope you can forgive me.

What will i do to not get banned again.

Don't try any commands that may cause harm to the server. and don't use the lottery plugin ever again.

Players were warned specifically by one of our admins that exploiting this glitch would lead to a ban. You will remain banned until this glitch is fixed and then we will discuss the length of your ban.
Understood. I just logged on and saw people buying tickets. I was not aware of any of these warning.
- bump
What a bump.

Seeing as this was from the lottery glitch a long time ago, and you have been banned for about a year, you will be unbanned.

Please don't exploit the lottery again (... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

~Locked