Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Millenium Empire: Dawn of the Imperial Age! Rise of the Empire!
Started by Unknown User

Millenium Empire
f99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gif................................................................................................f99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gif
f99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gifEmpireoftheSith.pngf99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gif

Attention to all, hear now the Voice of the Emperor of the Millenium Empire. The sole true faction, the sole true power in Minetown.

The Empire's time has come. Long have I ruled Millenium in some shape or form. Long has the word Millenium brought both fear and respect whenever it is mentioned. And it is Millenium, where your Imperial Career will begin. It is from here, that you will understand what it means to be an Imperial Citizen. It is from here, that you will come to be a true and loyal member of the Empire.

The Empire has much to offer, for we are not limited by donations, nor do we shower people with gifts or presents should you join. What we offer to you is true loyalty, our commitment, our dedication, and the full support of our Empire at your back for we all are part of a greater whole. A greater Empire then has ever before been seen in Minetown: The Millenium Empire, in service to the one Emperor. In service to Me. To Extend my will and my ambitions, to carry our Empire's influence and authority to the farthest reaches of Minetown and beyond.

Our Empire is to be the greatest single unifying force that Minetown has and will ever see. Our Empire is the future of Minetown! Millenium has never ceased to be

short of amazing, never short of a Miracle of what we can accomplish. My dreams are only now coming to fruition. My builds server a greater purpose then anyone has yet to see. Minetown cannot fathom my ambition that will forever cast a legacy over all, under the Imperial Flag.

There are untold countless ranks and positions that form the Empire's Backbone. Be them part of the Command Structure of the Army or the Navy as an Imperial Officer or Captain fighting on the ground, or commanding from our limitless fleets of Star Destroyers. Be them a role as a diplomat, negotiating on behalf of our ever growing and ever evolving Empire. Be them as an Imperial Engineer, establishing our bases and footholds throughout Minetown. Or be them as a Sith, who uses the force who shows the enemies of the Empire, the true meaning of the word 'fear'.

Our Military will become second to none. Our Builds will put even the best of Minetown to shame. Our ideas will make you re-think all that you know. For this is as I have planned all along, since I first joined. Everything I have did and done these past years, is to cement the foundation of this great Empire. To make it eternal. To make it undeniable.
f99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gifCoruscant_Launch_Final_Version_by_1darthvader.jpgf99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gif

To join is not as simple as applying and becoming accepted. To join the Empire, you will need to show dedication, commitment to the cause. Willingness to do what need be done to expand the order of Imperial Authority. To enforce peace and ensure justice to all edges of our Empire, and well beyond. Below, are the steps you will follow:

A. Review the Empire's Guidelines and Regulations.

B.Complete the Imperial Application Form, below.

C.Post the Form into this thread only.

D.Wait for Approval. Spamming will result in it's rejection.

E.Failure to Correctly follow these Steps, will result in an automatic rejection.

RULES

1. No slandering of the Empire or it's allies.

2. You shall follow the Minetown Server rules as demanded by the Emperor.

3. You must be Active. Unless providing prior notice otherwise.

4. Put this phrase at the end of your application: All hail the Emperor! All Hail the Empire!

5. PVP is at your own discretion. Do not cry if you fail, or show your weakness.

6. Be truthfully and completely loyal to the Emperor and/or Empress.

IMPERIAL RECRUIT - A Member of the Empire, the Imperial Citizen will be able to construct a home in the Imperial Capital, Millenium City. A free lot will be provided to you, as well as basic items upon your joining of the Sith. From there, you will be tested for Force Sensitivity. Should you shown to be force sensitive, you will begin your training as a Sith. Should you be shown not to be force sensitive, you will be sorted into another rank or sub-wing of the Empire. But your talents will not go to waste. Your strengths and your weaknesses, will be used to sort you into a rank you will be best at. It is from here, that all Imperials will rise to greatness.
Recruit Propaganda Film:
f99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.giff99e3563532172fe0581ac6af9837ac0.gif

Recruit Application Status: OPEN

Ingame Server Name: <Insert Name Here>

Minecraft Age (How long have you played Minecraft for?): <Insert Age Here>

Minetown Age (How long have you been on the server for?): <Insert Age Here>

Life Age (How old are you in real life?) <Insert Age Here>

What are you best at in minecraft, and/or in Real Life?: <Insert Response Here>

What has compelled you to join the Empire?: <Insert Reason Here>

Are you a PVP player? <<Insert Yes or No Here>

Do you like Star Wars?: <Insert Yes or No Here>

Have you ever lied before? <Insert Yes or No Here>

Did you lie while answering this or the question above? <Insert Yes or No Here>
It is with my deepest and saddest regrets, that I inform you all that the Millenium Empire is no more, it has collapsed into a pile of ash, stone and fire.

I have failed each of the Sith/Imperials who joined, for which I am sorry that I have lead you to ruin.

As former leader of the Empire, I take full responsibility for my failed leadership to run the Empire. This was nobody's fault but my own, of which I am truly sorry.
Hk I will miss u and all in sith I'm srry it has come to u disbanding th empire. But truthfully it was my fault and don't beat yourself up I'm srry. But u could have keeped the sith as a clan there is no need for u to have dis banned it.
HKX-4-7 wrote:
collapsed into a pile of ash, stone and fire.

did you type /clan disband?

yep that will do that to ya
Wait what was the real reason?
Hunter.... Really what happened?

An entire city can't disappear overnight. What will happen to it?

Also what about the Archades-Sith merge and the MRF? What will happen to those?

Last I checked the empire was running smoothly except for a few screw-ups on my part.

Mellinium is one of the oldest active cities. February 2011! And the server has only been around since september of '10. What ever happened we can straighten it out. I know you can. Don't give up yet!
This seems more like a cult than a faction lol
Seems like someone forgot that this is Minecraft..
OI HK dont you dare disband this faction! we are still strong! and i swear to notch i WILL NOT LET THIS CLAN DIE, we are at our best and getting even better! DO NOT GIVE UP
Let's not resort to mass suicide here.