Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Selling signatures!
Started by [E] lucaslower

Many of you have probably seen my free signaturs thread. I decided I could probly make some monehs off of them xD

Here are some of my previous works:

My Siggy!

bXaNV.png

Jazza23:

7SdB2.png

KneeHeadToe:

TW6nB.png

PokemonGardevoir:

ep51x.png

HolySm0kes (My favorite sig xD):

st9Hz.png

The signatures will be 2k creds and will be completely custom. You can tell me a number of things that you want your signature to include, like:

The background

The dimensions

The skin (Or just your character)

The font

The colors

The position you want your character in

Other things you want!

As you can see, they can be VERY customized.

To get your signature, just pm me the info or post it as a reply to this thread. As for payment, you only have to pay me once you are FULLY satisfied with the way everything looks. I save the .psd file for everything, so it will all be editable if you want any changes done.

- Renegade!
Anyone??
Um,hav u made mine yet?

I don't mind paying <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
No, yours is free cuz you requested it before i made them so you have to buy it. Ill make yours tomorrow!
I just want like a website or a programm to/make it myself no other people can make it
Fine just let me get like 2000 credits and then you can help me make mine is that ok!!!!
Sure?? It would be easier for me to just make you one lol
Anyone else?? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I am currently banned but i would really like one. But can you make one for me and I can pay you when I am hopefully unbanned?
Hmm, since you are banned, I would like to wait until you are unbanned. Sorry.