Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Operation: Fat_Jones Down.
Started by [E] Osmosis

warroom.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sure you all know why I have gathered you here today.

In recent weeks, we have been terrorised; Terrorised by a being of sub-Neanderthal intelligence known as Fat_Jones. You all know the name, you know what he's done.

This shit has to stop.

Everybody get your asses onto the Enjin forums, locate the admins, and tell them about Fat_Jones. I would recommend that you speak to Maxim, Enjin's Creative Director. He's a busy guy but he frequently responds to concerns. I also beg of you, Sawine, to speak to him too (if you have not already). Enjin are likely to take action when they see the owner of one of their busiest communities reporting somebody in addition to a ton of members.

Include screenshots, evidence etc. There is tons of it. I'm including a few gems here:

than k ur a bitch ass whore i came into town on a ass ur momas ass and i had sex with ur mother last night it was good i will come over to night to so i will do what ever i want

when stewie says are we getting robed he means that to the black guy and the black guy is danni dorrito (A personal favourite of mine)

fuck u coffey ass bangger

h

please un ban me im going nutts because of this dip shit ass

please un ban me now sawine every other mod is a retard

danni got small boobs

danni is a chip a dorrito we can step on her or eat here i would eat her but i dont think she would be taste

join this server FUCK MINETOWN.NET

ya what ever i will kill ur dad and hang her on a tree so i can bang ur mom without ur dad knowing

got milk ya now u mods are retarded to me

dos anybody kno any orhwe minecraft

unbanmeunbanmeunbanme dip shit ass

i wont danni dorrito is black pred is a light saber lugg is a sex ass banger whore prez is my friend and i will kill ur mom too lugg ok and lugg i stole ur diamods and got lava and died with the diamods so fuck ya ass holes
Prez wrote:
h

LOL
He Posted This On My Wall A Little While Ago.
“Fat_Jones wrote:
leo ur a bitch i dont know why u got thhe job maybe because ur a 300 dolar donator hear that every one donate 300 and be a helper

Also With This Comment.
“Fat_Jones wrote:
will yield i wont so shut the fuck up
You forgot:

"Lisa Abaunzuna"
I filled out a very respectful ticket at: http://www.enjin.com/support/form

You all might want to do the same.
shit.png
And yes, remember to file a support ticket too.
Prez wrote:
shit.png

LOL
Who is Fat_Jones and what did he do?
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
I've conatcted Enjin a few says ago. Action should be taken soon. Will alert you guys of any response.

:salute: