Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Enabling monsters?
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Yeah same here, I voted yes and when I got on and saw all of the damage I was like "Um.... no". Ill remake the poll lol.
I want monsters, but only when creepers explosions will be disabled. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>

So I voted No this time.
i vote no because of creepers and the fact that on my 100diameter sphere they are just going to spawn inside it.
no no no, lmao
Yes, but only if we can disable Creepers
NO THE CREEPERS ARE ANNOYING

wow, talk about pussies :/
spawn's messed up, and some health problem caused by mobs or update stops me from being visible or picking up items.
heres the thing, i really want mobs in, not only will it take people to build defences, but it also allows us to get all materials to build with :/

so what is the spawn is wrecked, just put more torchs in there
its more than just putting torches in the spawn when you die you go to spawn and outside of the spawn we dont have that much torches i dont think we have any at all. that means there always going to spawn right there because it is dark and they will walk towards the spawn