Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forum Rules
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Lately I have noticed people trying to work their way up on the thread count so they can be on top. By doing this they post short replies to people and spread out what they are trying to say in 5 separate posts when it could have all easily been put into one post. I know people are doing this because they have posted things like "Yay! I have reached x amount of posts". If I have to I will disable the thread count. So please say everything that you need to in one post and stop posting crap replies just to up your post count. There has also been a lot of bad language going on. Please stop using four letter words. There is no need for this and really shows your immaturity. I will soon be making a list of rules that will display at the top of the forums. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Cody
Yeah I am guilty of this, but not on purpose... really sorry cody, I don't think when I get upset <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f633.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":oops:">:oops:</object>
I'm too carefree to remember not to post 3 word posts ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Cody, I fully agree with this, and would like to make a request that you take off Draednar's comments from my Angelian Empire forum due to the language and immaturity.

Draed, that is a HUGE thinking error on your part because you DO think when you're angry. Everyone does. You just have no consideration for what other people think when you are angry because anger, like so many other emotions, is all about yourself. It has nothing to do with what other people do: sure someone can do something you don't like, but whether or not you get angry is completely up to you, and what you say when you are angry is ALSO up to you.
XD whatever. You make me laugh matt. First, you agree with me and tell me how great of an idea my arena is, so I spend 4-6 hours clearing land/making the darn thing, then you tell ninja that he can make another one that's going to be better because like 5 people are working on it, without letting me know. You gave me NO WARNING that my arena was 'only temporary' If I had known that you were just going to go " YEAH! Go ahead, copy Drae's ideas and don't give him credit for them, despite all the work he put into it!", I wouldn't have made it. I'm a better builder than you and ninja combined. Heck, i have more creativity in my pinkie finger, so you can shove it matt.
these are just mine i might edit this later for purposes

1. Don't hate on other people be nice to what they have to say

2. No double posting edit your post and put --EDIT-- on it

3. Dont try to post whore and put a post on anything that isnt ness.

4.Your language we do have young people playing

5. Don't be biased on a certain person/group

Drae, Do yourself a favor.....GO SEE A GUY WHO HELPZ ANGER ISSUES. You really got to stop hate ing. just ask ninja and matt to GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THE IDEA!
This subject has gone on long enough. I don't want to hear about the arena any more. The whole thing is immature. It is just a game. Suck it up and move on.